23/06/2013

Clinique Haul



Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel, Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara

I hate liking products, especially the unnecessarily expensive ones, simply because repurchasing them is a pain and hurts my wallet.

This is my third bottle-thing of the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel (£29.50) and it sucks because there are so many moisturisers out there that are all amazing, yet I still feel the need to have this exact one.

I get it in the "gel" form as it's best for combo to oily skin types. If you're more dry, then I'd choose the "lotion" as it's much more hydrating.

Each bottle lasts me at least 6 months, even more so it is worth the money. It's lightweight, hydrating, feels cooling on the skin and does the job perfectly.

Whilst at the counter I also got the Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara (£11) because it just looks so damn cute. Hopefully it'll save mascara smudges under my eyes!

House of Fraser were having their "Clinique Bonus Time" and, if you're not familar with it, it's where if you buy two products (one has to be skincare), you get a free bag full of products. So here's what came in the really cute faux snake skin bag...




Take The Day Off, Deep Comfort Body Butter, All About Eyes, Moisturising Surge Face Spray, Sparkle Skin Body Exfoliating Cream, Repairwear Laser Focus

Not bad for £40. I also went pre-holiday shopping so I'll probably do a separate post on the stuff I got next week. Definitely heck out House of Fraser now for their Bonus Time.

Have an amazing upcoming week! Xoxo

Products mentioned:
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Gel, buy
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara, buy