06/09/2013

Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso Review

This was the product I was most keen to buy as it has literally been raved by everyone and I am partialy known to go with the hype. This Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso can be described as a light coral with peach undertones. It has a little shimmer that reflects in the light and aims to create a fresh, healthy glow.

The texture of this blush is extremely lightweight and smooth which makes for an easy apply and blending process. And also means you don't need much to create a subtle glow. Layering it up however deepens the peach undertone to flatter almost all skin tones. This shade in particular is very luminous and brightens up the complexion instantly creating a healthy glow.

I'm super impressed with this shade and is perfect to compliment a tan. I've found that this blush is a pretty close dupe for both NARS Orgasm and MAC Mineralise Skinfinish Natural in Stereo Rose (limited edition). Just 10x cheaper!

Whilst away I also picked up another Milani blush which I'll probably review in the near future. Have a great day :)