14/09/2013

Current Beauty Favourites

I have discovered some amazing products recently that I have been using religiously. It's too late in the month to call them August favourites so I'll just call them my current beauty favourites. I recommend everything :)







theBalm Mary Lou Manizer
I've been really into highlighters at the moment and this is probably the most talked about and I can see why. It's a beautiful golden-champagne shade that is super shimmery. And very pigmented. A little goes a long way but it's so lovely. I've also been loving this as an inner corner highlight on my eyes and on the cupids bow. Just saying.

My everyday MAC eyeshadow quad
I've created the perfect quad here people. It contains Shroom, another great inner corner highlight, All That Glitters, shimmery peach champagne perfectness, Quarry, a muted purple crease colour and Charcoal Brown, for smudging eyeliner out and for them brows.

Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer
I finished up my Maybelline The Eraser and instead of repurchasing I opted for this and I love it. It's great for under the eyes as it has a reflective, anti-fatigue finish. Definitely not for use on blemishes as it will enhance them, but for dark circles under the eyes, it's a gem.

Covergirl Last Blast Volume mascara in very black
When will the UK start stocking Covergirl?! This mascara provides volume (finally, a product that lives up to its name) and crazy length and thickness and just everything you would want in a mascara. When it runs out I will book a flight to America. No joke.

Milani Baked Blush in luminoso
Another USA only product that I'm in love. This one probably won't run out as fast as the mascara but still. It's such a beautiful shade that will compliment literally anyone. Check my in depth review for swatches and stuff.

Barry M lip gloss in toffee
Ok, there are three amazing things about this lipgloss. 1) It actually smells like toffee, 2) it's under five quid and 3) it's pigmented and lasts ages. It's a nude/pink mix, just think of the lipgloss version of MAC Creme Cup lipstick.

L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Pigment in perpetual purple
I am loving the infallible eyeshadows at the moment, but my favourite has to be this dark purple with silver reflects. If you have brown eyes, it looks amazing on the lower lash line. I really hope this isn't one of their US-only shades as I know some are.

I hope you're having a great weekend!